Happy New Year!
Since setting up my company in 2015, I have had some wonderful opportunities that has brought my jewellery from the UK to The Netherlands, Germany, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan. I am immensely grateful for the love and support we have received over the past 2 years and now as we move into our 3rd, I hope to create more art jewellery to share with the world. Some key highlights over the past 2 years have been: - 2015 International Graduate Show at Galerie Marzee - Selected for 2016 Talente
- Cover of Current Obsession Paper for MJW 2016
- Moved to Taipei
- Started teaching jewellery making in Taipei
- Created ‘Corporate Wear’ collection of jewellery
- New stockists, Obellery in Hong Kong and Liang Ye in Taipei
- Moved to Germany to pursue M.F.A in Gemstone and Jewellery
Currently, I am doing a Masters in Germany where I hope to incorporate gemstones into my work. In the midst of creating a new collection, I am also taking bespoke orders and replenishing my stock in shops and galleries. I am looking forward to another exciting and challenging year ahead. Watch this space.